Saturday, February 6, 2010

Snow Bound Again

I tried to stay within the comfort food realm today. While Mr. SV was running the snow thrower, I made us Fluffy Vegan Pancakes with sliced Bananas from Recipezaar. I topped them with Agave Nectar, a half of a Yves Italian Sausage on the side.
Then I got a wild hair and made a loaf of Isa's Banana Bread. Haven't tasted it yet.
Then I made a pot of Skinny Bitch Beef Stew. I had a few cups for lunch.
Then I had a wine & cheese party -- Smoked Cheddar Sheese on TJ's Rye Bread. There were some spreading issues with the cheese...
...the wine was Blue Fin 2007 Petite Sirah. Adios Amigos!

5 comments:

~M~ said...

Thanks for sharing the pancake recipe. I am going to make them!

Vegan Epicurean said...

I was so hoping for snow pics.

The wine and cheese party was perfect for the blizzard.

Alicia

Rose said...

I swear I have to make that Skinny Bitch beef stew...it looks so awesome every time you post about it.

Vegan In The VI said...

Thank you, Ladies!

kimberly said...

yummy banana bread! i'll have to try that sometime!