Sunday, January 18, 2009

Vegan Cupcakes at Tysons Corner?????

I was just wandering around the mall today
and went by this little place. I looked at the sweets
in the case and thought to myself, "Wouldn't it be
wonderful if they had vegan cupcakes?"
AND THERE THEY WERE!!!! I was ecstatic.
I've been shopping at this mall my whole
life. Finding anything labeled 'vegan' in the
mall gives me so much hope.
The girl who worked there was as sweet as
the cupcakes. She noticed me taking pics and
took out the tray of vegan cupcakes for me to
get a better shot.
I had half a vanilla cupcake tonight with
some 'Soy Creamy' Cherry Chocolate Chip.
The icing on the cupcake was like whipped
cream with sugar in it. The cake had the
texture of cornbread. Not what I was
expecting, but delicious. I will definitely
stock up on these next time I go by.

No comments: