Friday, December 26, 2014

Friday, December 26th

Kashi Cinnamon Harvest with Hemp Milk for breakfast...
Mr. SVegetarian brought in lunch from Thai Deelish. My Green Curry was exceptionally great today (although I could have done a better job plating. I was so starving by the time it came, it just went splat!)...
A comforting Bowl of Native Foods Chili with a Sticky Fingers Challah Roll for dinner...
More of the Native Foods Gingersnap Sandwich Cookie for dessert (still soft and fresh and still so much left)...
Alll new grub tomorrow. Bye for now.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't think its possible to plate curry in an attractive way..!Who cares, yummy is more important! Obviously a stroke of brilliance to stock up on that chili. Is that the end of the gingersnap cookiewhich?

I think the parents will buy the breakfast sausage often- they loved it and were fans of the great nutritional stats. Artichokes are always in season here- the steamed baby ones are my fav with a marinara dipping sauce. I cooked up a mushroom lentil ragu tonight, over polenta that the omnis un-veganed. Just two more days left here...
Ttrockwood

Sarah said...

Another day full of great meals. The curry looks exceptionally delicious. My bro lives near a great Thai restaurant... I should order something while I'm here. That cookie sandwich still looks incredible.

I have two pups cuddled up with me and I love it :)

foodfeud said...

Wait, what is that on top of the chili?? Hummus?
Still have a horrible cough, some hot spicy curry sounds wonderful right about now.
Such a beautiful cookie.

Vegan In The VI said...

Hey Now!!!!!

Unknown, there is still more Cookie to go! it was a great value and stayed so soft. You're really into the Fungi lately. Supposed to be good for you. No sharp leaves on the Baby Artichokes to worry about? you just pop the whole thing in your mouth?

Sarah, that is so great that the Pups get along. T.J., Tyler and Thai Food = happiness.

FF, sorry, cant wait. That is/was Native Cheese on the Chili. Good stuff. Sorry about your cough. Hope you're covering your mouth.