Tuesday, January 18, 2011

WTF Tuesday

Mr. SV & I were both home from work today due to icy road conditions, so for breakfast, I made the Banana Pecan Pancakes from Sarah Kramer's 2011 Calendar (month of January). Dianne already beat me to the punch on blogging about this calendar and my story is the same: Bianca turned me on to the calendar and now I'm going to be making a new recipe every month. I will not flip ahead to future months/recipes. Mr. SV & I thought these pancakes were great.
Lunch was a Ham Sandwich.
Mid-afternoon snack -- TJ's PB Pretzels.
Gardein Crispy Fingers, Rice & Beans and Roasted Brussel Sprouts for dinner.
The last piece of Bryanna's Holiday Caramel Cranberry Pecan Cake with Agave Nectar for dessert.
Frontera Cabernet Sauvignon/Merlot.

9 comments:

Dianne said...

haha I was just flipping through the calendar again and drooling over all the recipes...but I will wait! The recipes are supposed to be seasonal, after all.

blessedmama said...

Wow, breakfast? On your blog? I don't think I can even remember the last breakfast post! Those pancakes look fork-lickin' good.

foodfeud said...

Lucky you and the Mr. to have the day off! Even nicer with pancakes. They do look good - I've got to make those before the end of the month!

dirtyduck said...

ive been reading about tht calendar, i think soem of the proceeds go to somebody im friends with on blogger, (hearts on noses, a piggy sanctuary)

lol BM yea (not to be a creeper) but i think the last breakfast you did was that green raw bar..lol two meals a day is hard enough.

Just Us said...

Ok...so now I am going to have to go check out that calendar! If I had some of those pancakes, I think my studying would go a lot better.... :o)

We are expecting snow/ice tomorrow night. Maybe it will be too bad for me to go to work on Friday, so I can stay home with my hubby. :)

Vegan In The VI said...

Dianne, no looking ahead!!!

Blessed Mama & Michelle1, this blog is dull enuf without a pic of a Grapefruit every day.

FF, you are a day off devotee like me.

Michelle2, I'm praying for snow on Friday too!

Jessica said...

This looks like a great day - you should stay home from work more often!

kimberly said...

looks like a delicious food day, it makes me want to start eating again even though i feel like i have been eating this entire day!

Jenny said...

exciting - a peek into an SV breakfast. hope you enjoyed your day at home.