Friday, February 18, 2011

WGAS WGAF Friday

A gratuitous critter pic to start things off with because the lunch pic didn't turn out. Shield your eyes.


Field Greens with Avocado, Tomato and Fat-Free Balsamic from California Pizza Kitchen.
Gardenburgers with Country Bob's and Tater Babies w/Elise's Fry Sauce. Thanks to Michelle2 for turning me on to two new tasty food items! (Warning: Do not go to Country Bob's website. There is a major Suicide Food situation going on).

TJ's Chocolate Covered Cherries for dessert.


Frontera Cabernet Sauvignon/Merlot.

8 comments:

LittleHouseofVeggies said...

mmmmm...I havent seen those dark chocolate cherries at Trader J's before. i have to find them!11

foodfeud said...

WTF is wgas wgaf??

Was Good At Second, was good at first?

Rose said...

I think doggie wants some Country Bob's...I went to their website after M2 posted about it too...

WGAS, WGAF...Wha?

dirtyduck said...

my husband thinks thats ridiculous, when animals look all happy as a mascot for a restaurant....why would a place have a mascot that just gets killed?im going to show him that he isnt the only one.

lol that was a bright pic!

Susan G said...

Let me know if you can't get the cherry cordials and I will send you some!

Vegan In The VI said...

Who GIves a Sh*t? Who Gives a F*ck? AcronymFinder.Com.

Susan, you are on. I miss Cherry Cordials so bad!

kimberly said...

cute puppy!!!! :)

Just Us said...

YAY for Tater Babies and Country Bob's. :o)