Friday, February 11, 2011

Over-Eating To The Point Of Discomfort

A Grapefruit for breakfast, 1.5 ounce pack of Peanuts for mid-morning snack and then Hummus (with thin-crust instead of pita) for lunch at California Pizza Kitchen. A cup of Split Pea Soup (pic didn't turn out) too.
All this was ingested before noon today and I am still stuffed. Ma belly is saying "No Mas!". No room for dinner , dessert or anything other than a bottle of Blue Fin Pinot Noir. It's probably three times as many calories as a normal person is supposed to ingest per day anyway.

7 comments:

dirtyduck said...

i can beat that in my sleep

foodfeud said...

Hahaha, Michelle! That's hilarious.
Shen, at least you started out right with that grapefruit. Man, it's hard sometimes though, seriously. Yesterday I thought I was eating really healthfully, then I realized I had eaten like 800 calories for breakfast alone.

Rose said...

Sometimes a bottle of wine is the best solution for dinner...I don't feel like cooking tonight, so I may just follow suit.

It was probably the grapefruit's fault...don't they say that if you eat a grapefruit, you won't feel hungry for hours afterwards. I love grapefruit though.

The flat, crispy pita looks good.

LittleHouseofVeggies said...

I always eat that much food.

Vegan In The VI said...

Yesterday was a rough food day -- the pizza crust drained all the fluid and strength from my being. I'm okay now, thanks for asking.

Just Us said...

I've never eaten lunch and been so full that I couldn't eat supper. I eat like every 2 hours no matter what! :o)

Jessica said...

I don't think the grapefruit kept you full - I had one a few minutes ago and I'm hungry again now.

I like the CPK pea soup, but it really isn't pretty, is it?