Wednesday, March 3, 2010

WFH Wednesday

Lunch was TJ's Kalamata Olive Hummus on a toasted Ezekiel English Muffin...
Mr. SV was craving Lentil Soup, so he went to the grocery store, bought Carrots, Celery, Squash, Onions and Spinach and made a big pot of soup (with Red Lentils) that was really delicious!
I was starving while shopping at Whole Foods yesterday, so I bought a box of these cookies...
I had one tonight. It was pretty good. Not the best but not the worst.
I sure hope I get to Whole Foods tomorrow for another panini! See ya then!

6 comments:

~M~ said...

That lentil soup looks awesome!

Anonymous said...

where are your hummus english muffin toppings?! you've violate our tradition! haha jk, it looks great just how it is.

Rose said...

You got WFH Wednesdays? I'm jealous...anyway, looks like a really tasty day for food; the lentil stew looks really delicious and satisfying.

Vegan Valerie said...

That soup looks wonderful! I love soup! I seriously think I could easily eat soup every single day! But that's just me!

I've noticed you on other blogs, but had trouble tracking you. But Miss Alicia of Vegan Epicurean had you proudly displayed in her blogroll and so I ventured on over here! It is nice to finally meet you!

Well, I'll talk to you again soon! Come visit me anytime!

Vegan In The VI said...

Thanks, M!

Nora, I actually had the toppings to make a genuine 'Nora Sandwich' but just didn't have the energy for some reason.

Thank you, Rose. Time for you to update your blog!

Valerie, thanks for dropping by. I will check out your blog and add you to my blog roll.

Bianca said...

Man, I miss those grocery store-style iced sugar cookies. I used to love the packaged ones from the Wal-Mart bakery (yes, I shop at Wal-Mart ... guilty).