Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Another Paniniless Day

No Vegan Paninis available at Whole Foods today;-(. Instead, there was a Field Roast sub made with Field Roast, Cucumber, Shredded Carrots, Lettuce, Tomato and Hummus.
It was okay, but no Panini!
Mr. SV made Burritos for dinner. Black Beans, Refried Beans and Rice on a Whole Wheat Tortilla with Sour Supreme and Salsa Verde....
I never thought I live to say this, but Mr. SV's dinner wasn't that great. The Whole Wheat Wraps or whatever they were made this meal a dud. Hopefully, he wont read this. I had to get the taste out of my mouth and Purely Decadent Cookie Dough Ice Cream was up for the job.
More Alice White Merlot...See you tomorrow!

5 comments:

dirtyduck said...

lol you arent into whole wheat ever or was it just these?? lol it took me awhile to "get into" whole wheat. that sandwich looked excellent, especially the carrots and hummus "shot" that you posted. poor mr SV he tried!! stomper "tried to amke me a tofy turkey one year for thanksgiving, omgosh it was so gross!

Anonymous said...

Panini or not, I'm envious of your daily WF lunches. Except boy is that one loaded with "meat"! I loove the purely decadent coconut ice creams, the soy one I've tried taste too soyish for me!

blessedmama said...

Aw, poor Mr. S.V. My husband never cooks, so I think it's nice your guy attempted. But, I know you love him!

Vegan In The VI said...

Michelle, these wraps were so f*cking gross. It's gonna take a long time to get over them.

Amanda, I've never had that 'too soyish' issue. I've heard about it though. I plan to make the leap to coconut ice creams next.

Blessed Mama, I have the divorce papers in my back pocket. One more dinner like last night and I'm pulling them out!

blessedmama said...

Yipes!