Thursday, March 4, 2010

Tomorrow Is Friday

Whole Foods had the vegan paninis available today. I sure love these things -- the crunchy Bread, the creamy 'Cheese', the sweet caramelized Onions and roasted Peppers, the chewy Seitan.... I get a vibe I'm going to find out soon that they aren't actually vegan, they're just too good to be true. Till then, I'm going to consume them whenever possible.
Dinner was Chickpea Cutlets with Curry Sauce and Sweet Potato Fries on the side...
Yet again, the panini was the highlight of my day in all areas. See you tomorrow!

6 comments:

mindy said...

your food always looks delicious-- do you mind me asking what brand of curry sauce you use? or do you make it yourself?

~M~ said...

Those paninis look so good!

blessedmama said...

I am so jealous of your Whole Foods vegan selection! I think I've ranted about this before. Harumph.

dirtyduck said...

once i find something i like i cant stop eating it either! right now im on a spaghetti squash and bbq tofu binge.

Vegan In The VI said...

Hi Ladies! Thanks for stopping by!

Mindy, the curry sauce is just Veganaisse and Curry Power mixed up till it's the color of Gulden's Mustard.

Bianca said...

That is exactly how I handle foods that may or may not be vegan. I like to know, but sometimes, I don't wanna know. Especially in restaurant situations. So I eat it anyway and hope for the best. I did that for years with Subway's veggie patty sandwich, only to learn recently that it's not vegan. :-(