Saturday, March 27, 2010

A P.F. Changs Day

Lunch was from PF Changs - Vegetarian Lettuce Wraps -- Wok-seared Tofu, Red Onions and Water Chestnuts with Mint and Lime. Served with cool Lettuce Cups. (This pic is from my previous lunch there last month).
I was so full from the Lettuce Cups, I brought my order of MaPo Tofu -- Crispy silken Tofu with steamed Broccoli -- home for dinner.
Then I had a third of this Chocolate Bar. Very intense and satisfying.
Several glasses of Alice White Merlot. Now there is 20 seconds of your life you'll never get back again! Ha! See you tomorrow!

4 comments:

dirtyduck said...

one dish had two dif kinds of tofu? i mean looks and sounds good, just wondering if i got that wrong.what a cute candy bar wrapper.i dont think you know how to measure, 1/3 would mean...you have more than a crumb left....which i know you dont*smiles sweetly*

Rose said...

I love lettuce wraps....those sounds like good ones...the MaPo tofu looks great too. YOu always get me hankering for tofu or seitan!

And fig, fennel, and almond dark chocolate YUM!...I'll have to try some; those chocolates are made just down the road from where I live.

Vegan In The VI said...

Michelle, thanks for pointing out the error in my post. It was steamed Broccoli not steamed Tofu. Yes, the wrapper is super cute;-)

Rose, I know you live near the chocolate factory. I wonder if they give tours/free samples there?

Rose said...

Don't know about the tours...I'll have to check it out sometime.