Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Wednesday, May 14th

Kashi Raisin Vineyard with Hemp Milk for breakfast..
Dawson's Market Eggless Egg Salad for lunch....
Gardein Turky Cutlets with Pasta O's for dinner....
It never crossed my mind to check if the Pasta O's were vegan. Upon linking to the product above I discovered that they are not. I thought I was at least safe in my own home. Some products should have a label warning "Not Vegan!"
Two Uncle Eddie's VEGAN Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies that were stuck together for dessert....
Bye for now.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh no!! Your aren't having much luck lately :( The rest of your meals look really good though, especially lunch. That's a really good angle you got of the meal. Cookies make life better.

Unknown said...

I love how yellow the eggless salad is. They must use tumeric....
What dimwits Pacific foods are! I would never have thought those weren't vegan either. Uncle eddies are always good, even when stuck together.

I saw mason finally!! I had been soooo worried about him... He's recouperating well but had to have surgery a few days ago. I think he enjoyed my affections through his drugged daze, sounds like he scared the crap out of his mommy...
Ttrockwood

Hannah said...

It's nice when the universe is determined to give you two desserts. Must be a karmic apology for the non-vegan pasta.

Vegan In The VI said...

Hey Now!!!!

Sarah, yeah, I was all excited about my 'adult Spaghettios'. That'll teach me to read labels more carefully.

Unknown, it was really yellow eggless egg salad. I needed the color for the blog. Poor little Mason! I'm glad the weather has cooled down for in time for his recovery. I'm sure his mommy took him to the top vet.

Hannah, the universe certainly should be sorry for that non-vegan pasta.