Friday, November 8, 2013

Friday, November 8th

Another Apple for breakfast followed by a little bag of Pretzels...
My 'House Salad Bowl' $10.95 at Wildfire.  Artichokes, Carrots, Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Celery and Balsamic Vinaigrette. I just plopped on the dressing before the pic, so it doesn't look great and there were not too many Artichokes today, but it's actually a very good Salad and doesn't leave me feeling like crap afterwards or dying of thirst.
Boca Burgers on TJ's English Muffins (I had a days worth of gluten to make up for) with Oven Fries for dinner...
More TJ's Chocolate that is like a Chunky for dessert...
Wish me luck on the grub front tomorrow.

5 comments:

Hannah said...

*waves madly* Your face! Your face!

Sarah said...

The raisin and pecan bar always sounds so good to me...such a great combination, yum! The salad looks delicious and it's nice to see you made up for a lack of gluten at dinner ;) Looking forward to seeing your weekend eats!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you're still getting some awesome apples. We haven't had very good luck with them here lately. Strange, since they're in season….

I hope you enjoy your weekend!

blessedmama said...

Sounds like a semi-light food day for my SV.

Vegan In The VI said...

Hey Now!!!

Hannah, see what happens when you drink and blog? I took down the pic before it was too late.

Sarah, I can't get through a single day 100% raw or gluten-free. Sad.

RVs, you're not getting crisp Apples? How horrible! Guess you can try baking them?

Blessed Mama, it was a light food day for me. I made up for it today.