Friday, May 4, 2012

Friday, May 4th

PB & Banana for breakfast.

Lunch was the 'Roasted Vegetable Salad' - Roasted Artichoke Hearts, Asparagus, Peppers, Corn and Sun-Dried Tomatoes on Romaine lettuce with Avocados. Fat-Free Balsamic Vinaigrette subbed for Dijon $13.25 from California Pizza Kitchen
Boca Burgers and TJ's Tots for dinner.
Bologna on WF's Black Russian Bread for dessert.
Coming up tomorrow: Cucumber and Cream Cheese for breakfast, a steamed Artichoke for lunch and a Cinco De Mayo celebration for dinner. 

5 comments:

xvavaveganx said...

I had a similar breakfast, simple but delicious every time :) I know you aren't a big fan of CPK but the salad looks really good. And you know how I feel about tots :)
I like your savory dessert too. Pumpernickel and it's fancy name counterparts always get me.

Happy Friday Shen! And I know you were just kidding :)

Molly said...

Have you posted that salad before from CPK? It looks familiar, and so fantastic.

Isobelle said...

I like how you already know what you are going to eat tomorrow..

Where's the spontaneity!? ;)

I had that same breakfast this morning. Except I had two bananas. And almond butter instead of peanut. So I guess it wasn't the same breakfast..
But, we ate breakfast. And it included bananas and nut butter, so we're on the same wavelength somewhere.

Ingrid said...

I'm looking forward to your celebration dinner! I tried to make nachos last night, and they weren't quite photo worthy. We'll see about today. . .

Even if you didn't deviate from the usual, the CPK salad looks tasty!

Vegan In The VI said...

Hey Now!!!!

VaVa, Happy Saturday! I kid! I kid! Little dog, little joke.

Molly, the CPK Roasted Vegetable Salad is so delicious, I could actually envision getting it to eat just for myself -- outside of a social situation.

Isotope, let's hope we stay on the same wave length. Otherwise, that means there's something wrong with one of us. Hope it's not me.

Ingrid, I've never been able to get a decent photo of Nachos myself. What's that about?