Wednesday, February 23, 2011

WTF Wednesday

Mr. SV was WTFing today too and wanted Veggie Burgers and Tots for lunch, so I had them as well.
Leftover Spinach and Mushroom Lasagna for dinner. I poured some Marinara Sauce on it prior to reheating to help with the dryness issue.
I made a batch of Alicia Silverstone's Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups today, so look forward to seeing these babies over the next couple weeks (unless Mr. SV catches wind of them, then they won't be around as long).
Lost Vineyards Shiraz/Cabernet Sauvignon.

10 comments:

Jenny said...

I'd be hiding those PB Cups, too.

foodfeud said...

I just bought the Kind Diet book so you know what that means!
(Lotsa miso soup and adzuki beans)

dirtyduck said...

lol the next couple weeks *ughrg* gonna go check out that recipe right now.yours look really pretty!

dirtyduck said...

ive made pb cups before and the cookie/graham cracker makes a huge dif.you can use almost any cookie and it will give the texture thats more similar to reeses.(imo)

Just Us said...

Those PB cups rock! I need to make those again soon.

Debra said...

Those Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups are calling my name:

Rose said...

All of it looks fab!

Jessica said...

Oooh - where are you hiding the pb cups? I won't tell. I need hiding tips :)

Vegan In The VI said...

Hello! Hello!

So far I'm 2 for 0 on the PB Cups against Mr. SV! I have found that hiding 'in plain sight' works best in my situation. The food is not 'out there' per se, but it's not exactly hidden either. It helps if your house is a disaster area.

Michelle1, I agree about the cookie crumbs. This batch of PB Cups was not as sensational as my last batch and I attribute it that the different brand of grahams.

dirtyduck said...

lol walter doesnt see whats right in front of his face sometimes either:)