Monday, February 7, 2011

Comin' Down Again

Lunch was carryout from Granada -- previously frozen Veggies, Iceberg Lettuce and white Rice. They did give me some Hummus & Pita gratis while waiting for the hot food bar to be set up, so I'll be back. This meal was more than filling, yet I still ate a little bag of Peanuts soon after.
Gardein Crispy Fingers and Heinz-57 with Baked Potatoes and Sour Supreme.
I fully intended to do dessert, but I think I might be able to do without tonight. Matthew Fox Shiraz.(Not the hottie from Lost).

10 comments:

dirtyduck said...

"previously frozen Veggies"

sweet, did you have to pay extra for that delicacy:)

Debra said...

The Gardein Crispy Fingers and Baked Potatoes look so delicious right now. I must need some comfort food:)

Morgan@LittleHouseofVeggies said...

I agree with Mrs. Health Seeker. :) The Gardein fingers...I need. Im hungry.

Rose said...

Free hummus and pita sounds like a good deal...and can compensate for the previously frozen veggies.

Those potatoes look so toasty and tasty!

foodfeud said...

Cute taters :)

Just Us said...

The next time I go to Whole Foods, I will not forget my cooler! I so need to get some of those Gardien Crispy Fingers and some other frozen yummies!
LOL....not the hottie from lost! :o)

Just Us said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

Previously frozen is better than previously canned.

I should start watching Lost again.

Vegan In The VI said...

So it didn't turn out to be the healthiest day, but it tasted good.

Michelle2, I got a two month free membership to a warehouse club (BJ's, don't know if you have them down there). That's where I stocked up on the Gardein, I wouldn't pay WF's prices unless it was on sale.

Just Us said...

We don't have a BJ's either :( I think I need to move!