Saturday, February 28, 2015

Saturday, February 28th

The Tofu Scramble Wrap keeps getting smaller and smaller each week (knowing my luck, it will disappear entirely soon). So now I am able to eat the whole thing instead of having to split it with Mr. SVegetarian...
not only was the Froovie Machine finally working at WF's this afternoon, but I had room to get one...
it's like a soda machine that dispenses Smoothies...You put the relatively small bottle under the dispenser and for $6.99 you get a freshly made Smoothie...mine was made of Banana (sorry Unknown), Oat Grass, Quinoa and Spinach for $6.99. I would get one again if the machine ever happens to be working again...
Haven't had this meal in a few weeks. Good stuff...
Found some half-priced Vegan Treats' Coconut Almond Cake in Loving Hut's freezer...
I ate .75 cents worth tonight...
Leaving the house again tomorrow. Bye for now.

5 comments:

Ingrid said...

I wonder what message they are trying to send with the slow decrease of wrap portioning. Tortilla shortage? Tofu scarcity?

Froovie sounds like fun! Take the human out of it, and the machine breaks! I think there is a lesson in there somewhere. ;)

Unknown said...

Not cool that TFK can't be more consistent with the tofu wrap...! Never seen or heard of that smoothie machine, sounds like fun. And seriously everyone puts banana in smoothies. Does it blend it when you fill the bottle? Or is it just dispensing the smoothie?
The breaded fu always looks good. And half off dessert is a vegan treat!

Glad you liked the macrobar, surprisingly they are at my local cvs so i buy them on sale there.
Ttrockwood

Sarah said...

Blogger ate my comment :( basically I said how disappointing it is to have inconsistency in your brunch that I know you look forward to all week. It seems like you don't have a lot of luck with consistency with your brunch spots.

The Froovie machine sounds so fun and that cake looks delightful! It's funny bc I was planning on making coconut almond muffins soon :)

foodfeud said...

Froovie! Ha! Hahaha. I want one of those. A pretty cool invention, but it sounds like hell to have to clean.
Nice price on that cake. Lots of frosting too, huh?

Vegan In The VI said...

Hey Now!!!!

Ingrid, maybe TFK is trying to shake me, but i aint so easily shook. I will keep ordering the Wraps till they're off the menu and even after that, just like I did at LPQ. The Froovie machines are for us folk that have interacted with humans enuf for one lifetime, but still want a Smoothie.

Unknown, when I first saw the Froovie machines, I thought it mixed the ingredients when a bottle was put under the dispenser, but it came out so fast, It appears to be pre-mixed. Did you do the Brunch and Bloody Mary thing today?

Sarah, well, at least Blogger ate something vegan. It is pretty sad that I only have these weekend brunches to look forward to. Better than nuthin I guess. I know Coconut and Almonds are two of your favorite ingredients to bake with,

FF, I would mail you a Froovie, but it probably wouldnt be as good by the time it got there. Maybe in a plastic envelope?