Friday, January 6, 2012

Friday, January 6th

You know...
Lunch was the 'House Salad Bowl' (Artichokes, Carrots, Tomatoes, Cucumbers and Celery with Balsamic Vinaigrette) $10.95 at Wildfire Restaurant.
Leftovers from aforementioned Salad from lunch with Boca Chickn Patties for dinner ...
Some folks have savory breakfasts, I occasionally do savory desserts.WF's Garlic Hummus with Pizzettina Crackers for dessert.
Ending posts is really wasting a lot of my time. So in the immortal words of VaVa, "I should be back to check in throughout the weekend! I hope you all have a really lovely weekend. I plan on resting and cleaning....then resting again ;) Enjoy!"

6 comments:

xvavaveganx said...

Haha that's awesome! I feel special ;) That salad looks AMAZING! I bet the artichokes added the perfect bit of sass to it. Nice meals, as always! Have a great weekend!

Ingrid said...

I have to say, you must be so much fun to have lunch with - I rarely get out to lunch! Come to think of it, unless it's a weekend or winter/ summer break.

Savory desserts can be fantastic, indeed!

foodfeud said...

Hahaha I never thought I'd see a ;) on one of your posts, but never say never.
Great looking salad. I love how the artichokes are all scattered into separate leaves.

Stacy said...

Those emotocons will get you sooner or later. I tried for years to resist, but resistance is futile.

Food looks great, esp the salad.

Vegan In The VI said...

Hey Now!!!!

Four whole comments!!! I'll bet there were originally 30-40 comments, but Blogger ate them all.

VaVa, yeah, that was a really friendly sign-off you wrote there. Thanks for letting me plagiarize.

Ingrid, the mid-day meal is usually the highlight of my day. That said, I was just meeting my mother yesterday. I don't believe 'fun' entered into the equation. Thanks for the compliment anyway.

FF, it was a great salad. Hard to believe such a nice bowl of fresh clean veggies could be served in that type of restaurant.

Stacy, <3

multik said...

Det er ingen grenser for moroa. Jeg oppdaget dette da jeg begynte å ta medisiner kjøpe levitra professional. Dette er et flott stoff. Jeg var i stand til å effektivt overvinne impotens. Kjæresten min er bare glad.