Wednesday, June 9, 2010

WFH Wednesday

Lunch was the rest of Mr. SV's Pasta Salad -- his fantastic recipe is just a pound of boiled Pasta tossed with two jars of marinated Artichoke Hearts, a jar of Capers and a sprinkle of Dried Basil. I added some diced Red Onion to my first portion, but it was totally unnecessary.

Mr. SV picked up Curry Supreme from Sunflower for dinner (what is he up to?). Chunks of Soy Protein stewed with Potatoes, Carrots, Broccoli, Mushrooms and Green Peas in a Special Japanese Curry Sauce.

More baby pics before they literally fly the garage....
"Watchoo lookin' at?!"
Dessert was my last two Coconut Peanut Butter Cups.

4 comments:

Rose said...

That pasta salad does sound tasty...I like the look of the curry too! I'm only getting caught up on the blogs this week and only just picked up on your baby wren story line...it's too cute that they nested in your helmet! Do they come back to the same nest each year I wonder? Anyway, very cute!

dirtyduck said...

that shape pasta is my favorite:)

those little birds are so cute, and SO tiny!

Vegan In The VI said...

Hello, Ladies!

Rose. glad to see you're alive and safe;-), this is the second year that we know of that the Wrens nested in Mr. SV's helmet.

Michelle, I know! You could squeeze the crap out of them!

kimberly said...

the pasta looks great! and those birds are too cute!!