Saturday, June 19, 2010

Tempeh Two Ways

Lunch was the Curried Tempeh Salad that I saw on Little House of Veggies. It was super delicious on Ezekiel Toast with Tomatoes and Bread & Butter Pickles on the side.
Dessert was a Tall Soy Mocha Frappucino with No Whip from Starbucks. I started to drink it way too fast and suffered numerous brain freezes.
Dinner was leftovers of the Soba Noodles with Peanut Sauce and Tempeh.
I (successfully, without blood shed) cut a big mat off the cat tonight, but he made such an upsetting noise while I did it that I lost my appetite for dessert. Anyways, lots of Charles Shaw Cabernet.

4 comments:

dirtyduck said...

congratulations on your starbuck purchase:) that wasnt so bad was it?!

were you climbing on the walls from the caffeine like i was? i quickly learned to order mine decaf.

also, i like how you crumbled up your tempeh, i have only tried that stuf twice, if i do again i will do it your way.

Morgan@LittleHouseofVeggies said...

Your tempeh salad looks delicious on the ezekiel bread!! ANd THANK YOU for the shout out!!

~M~ said...

That tempeh sandwich looks very good! Poor cat :(

Vegan In The VI said...

Hello, Ladies!

Michelle, funny enough, I wasn't too affected by the caffeine as much as the painful brain freezes. I need to slow down next time I get a Frapuccino. Thanks for your advice on how to order. I read and re-read it many times.

Morgan, I know, it's not as exciting as a movie star giving a shout out, but you are welcome.

Marissa, tell your hubby to update his blog!