Saturday, December 19, 2009

Homebound

Breakfast was Steel Cut Oats with Golden Raisins...
Lunch was the rest of Susan's Split Pea Soup (I added half a sliced Tofurkey Italian Sausage to my bowl)
Then I had a few Tablespoons of WF's Green Olive Tapenade on Ry*Krisp Crackers... Dinner was Vegan Steak with A1 Sauce and a few small Baked Potatoes with Sour Supreme. Washed down with a bottle of Columbia Crest 2005 Merlot.I've always figured these Vegan Steaks were full of melamine, but tonight I looked at the ingredient list and they're actually from Taiwan and appear to be okay. This is the ingredient list: Non-GMO Textured Soybean Protein, Wheat Protein Concentrate, Wheat Fiber, Carrageenan, White Pepper, Sea Salt, Brown Sugar, Soybean Oil, Natural Vegetarian Seasoning and Mushroom Fiber.

No comments: