Monday, September 23, 2013

WTF Monday

A CSA Cucumber (strange thing to come in last weeks order) with Tofutti Cream Cheese on Pumpernickel for breakfast...
Leftover 'Tofu Pickled Mustard Green' for lunch...
There was some leftover Bob's Red Mill Quick Cooking Oats from last Wednesday, meant to give it to the Chickens, but I selfishly put it in the oven this afternoon and added TJ's Dried Cranberries as a snack for myself....
Boca Chik'n Patties and reheated Blessed Mama's Sauteed Dino Kale with Criminis and Tomatoes for dinner...
Blueberry Cheesecake from Vegan Treats via Loving Hut...
So nothing terribly exciting today, a few leftovers and a few same olds but 100% different grub is on the agenda for tomorrow.

7 comments:

Sarah said...

I beg to differ, cheesecake is very exciting!! So is pumpernickel bread with tofutti and cucumbers. I never thought to make oatmeal as a snack but it's brilliant! I bet it was nice and filling. Your dinner greens look very lovely too. Those CSA boxes have been amazing and it has been so fun to see what you come up with!

No chocolate... wasn't in the mood for it when I went and I guess it made me change my mind but I did get some other splurgey type things. I did post them on this blog, sorry you miss the other!

Ingrid said...

Yum, and a very colorful food day! I think you hit every color! I don't fully understand the cucumber season, as I've seen some good ones in the winter and some horrible ones in the spring/summer.

Ooh, chickens! We haven't seen them in a while, how is everyone? Still pecking away? ;)

Rae of Food said...

Another great day of eats!

That cheesecake looks divine! I made a vegan cheesecake on Friday and I've been making my way through it, with some help of course. Only have 1/3 left.

Definitely a well balanced day of eats!

Hannah said...

I learned no foreign language words in this post. Tres disappointing.

Abby Bean said...

The blueberry cheesecake is one of my faves! And yes, I realize that I err on the side of focusing only on dessert.

Vegan In The VI said...

Hey Now!!!

Sarah, I thought the Tots were a little out of character for you.

Ingrid, I assumed the little Cucumber was a Squash till I re-read the CSA email on Sunday and it listed Cucumber as being in the last order. Rescued the little fella just in time. Doy!

VGG, Hello! YooHoo!!! As a vegan blogger, you make a cheesecake, you post about it! Just FYI.

Hannah, Quel Dommage!

Abby Bean, I wished I had bought more Blueberry Cheesecake. It somehow seemed very nutritious in its faux cheesy way.

Anonymous said...

Nothing exciting, you say? That cheesecake looks pretty exciting to me.

Great looking breakfast. I've never had pumpernickel but would love to try it when I get the chance.