Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sunday, November 4th

Brunch was at The Common Market, where I inhaled this Tofurky Tempeh Reuben...

along with a cup of 3-Bean Chili (Mr. SV helped pose the Chili). Lots of Eggless Egg Salad was stockpiled so look forward to seeing that in future posts.
Boca Chikn Patties with Roasted Originally-Purple-Now-Green-Beans for dinner.

A Chocolate Covered Donut from Vegan Treats via Loving Hut for dessert.


Coming up tomorrow: Probably WFs, so nothing too exciting for da blog.

5 comments:

Ingrid said...

Wow! I would inhale the Reuben as well! Looking forward to the Eggless Egg Salad. Most likely to be served with olives.

I used to eat the Chikn Patties all the time; time to eat some soon!

I am hoping your WFs lunch tomorrow has something new and exciting to offer you!

blessedmama said...

I see you've switched from sauce to fresh tomatoes as a patty topping. What other exciting changes will I discover?

Miss Rachel said...

Your dinner plate looks so Christmasy. That is so weird about the purple to green action. I'd want to watch it happen.

Mary said...

I wish my LH had donuts, yum!

Vegan In The VI said...

Hey Now!!!!

Ingrid, thanks for the reminder about the Olives. I was wondering what to have with the Eggless Egg Salad.

Blessed Mama, I think switching to fresh tomatoes as Chikn Patty topping is about the only change I've made since your last visit. Not much goes on here. Unlike at your house.

Miss Rachel, Christmas is coming, so keep an I on my dinners as it approaches. For the Mr. Wizard experience: buy some Purple Beans, blanch and behold.

Mary, and I wish my LH had Pina Coladas (with rum).