Wednesday, September 5, 2012

WTF Wednesday

Kashi Cinnamon Harvest and Flaxseed Milk for breakfast. It was pretty much all down hill after this.
An Yves Bologna Sandwich for lunch. Just meh.
A bowl of Curried Lentil from 100 Bowls of Soup for dinner. Like the previous Zucchini Basil from 100 Bowls Of Soup, it was nothing special. Won't be buying their soup again.
I finally got up the nerve to try the Daiya Wedge unmelted with some Triscuits. It was pretty darn okay.
Coming up tomorrow: More working from home grub.

5 comments:

Molly said...

I've never tried Daiya unmelted because I don't think I'd like it. I never liked dairy cheese that was unmelted.

That bread looks good & crusty, just the way I like it.

xvavaveganx said...

That is such a bummer that you didn't enjoy your meals because they look really good! I'm with Molly, the bread looks great and that is such a shame that the soup was disappointing. Haha I'm not sure I'm convinced by the pretty darn ok ;) Maybe I'll just stick to melting my daiya!

Hope tomorrow turns out better for you!

Mary said...

I haven't tried the daiya wedges yet but they look good.

Miss Rachel said...

Too bad it was downhill food day, although I agree with Vava that it all looks really good, especially the lunch. The only Daiya wedge I've had is the jalapeno havarti, and I thought it was totally delicious both melted and unmelted, but that's just me.

Vegan In The VI said...

Hey Now!!!!

Molly, if you don't like unmelted cheese, then you shouldn't bother trying the Daiya unmelted. It's just for those desperate times.

VaVa, thanks! Today was a better food day.

Mary, I was pleasantly surprised by the Daiya Wedge.

Miss Rachel, then Jalapeno Havarti will be the next Wedge I buy (once I finish this one).