Thursday, December 8, 2011

Thursday, December 8th

Due to circumstances beyond my control, lunch was a fresh Side Salad from Manhattan Pizza...
alongside a few pounds of Spaghetti with Marinara Sauce. Yes, I ate all the Pasta. I'm a member of the 'Clean Plate Club' and this was the portion served to me.
Field Roast Classic Meatloaf and Roasted Cauliflower with Sun-Dried Tomatoes for dinner (don't have to be hungry to eat dinner).
Or dessert. Half an Oatmeal Raisin Cookie for dessert from Everlasting Life Cafe.
Oh how I hope I get back on track tomorrow. If not, I hope it's as delicious a day as today.

3 comments:

xvavaveganx said...

I'm all for splurging once in a while and if I do I just make sure it is worth it and that is exactly what you did :) Everything looks really good (especially that cookie!!). Seems like the cauliflower/sun dried tomato combo is here to stay! Try adding roasted chickpeas to it. SO GOOD!

Jenny said...

I'm a member, too!!!

Vegan In The VI said...

Hey Now!!!!

VaVa, thanks for the tip. I will add Chickpeas next time I roast some Cauliflower.

Jenny, I dunno. I'll need to see your Clean Plate Member Card before I believe it.