Wednesday, July 13, 2011

WTF Wednesday

A lousy mishmash of Capellini with Faux Meat from WF's for lunch. Usually they do well with these weird combos, but this was too vinagery. I ate it all anyway.
Mr. SV brought home carryout for dinner from Sunflower-'Curry Supreme' (Chunks of Soy Protein served with Broccoli, Potatoes, Mushrooms, Carrots and Green Peas in a special Japanese Curry Sauce). The chopsticks have been re-used many times, not just from lunch.
Half of a Sticky Fingers Chocolate Chip Cookie for dessert.
No Cocktail/Pup pics tonight. Jessica didn't sound like she was into them and I am very sensitive to my readers feelings.

7 comments:

xvavaveganx said...

I agree with you about Whole Foods. They usually have great combos but once in a while there is a major miss. I experienced it a little while ago with some weird triple soy noodle dish that looked great but was just NASTY! Dinner looks great and I want a bite of the cookie!

susan said...

Molly can't have grapes (wine) but the potatoes in vodka are fine! I think that's why she poses with the Stoli.

Rose said...

I've never liked cappelini...badly mad pasta dish is too cruel anywhere.

Dinner looks good though.

Jessica said...

You must have mis-read my comment. I'm just curious about the wine we missed out on! Keep the pup pics!

I hope to make it to sticky fingers one day. I can't promise I'll portion out my goodies, though.

Jessica said...

I'm sorry, there I go again ... YOU misread MY comment, how rude was that? I must not have been clear.

I'll try to be more sensitive, too, about what I type. Maybe I'd been on the vodka myself at that point.

Vegan In The VI said...

Hey Now!!!!

VaVa, it's always a major bummer when WFs fails.

Susan, you're onto something there. I need to avoid grape flavored drinks near the pups. Grape Juice is often a filler ingredient in some juice blends.

Rose, yes, dinner certainly compensated for that heinous lunch.

Jessica, I thought your comment was funny. I'll never learn that my humor doesn't translate to the internet. I'm hopeful it will translate via some new technology in the future.

Molly said...

I'm always impressed with your restraint with the desserts. I would have eaten the entire cookie, regardless of the size of it.... :o