Wednesday, October 20, 2010

WTF Wednesday

This is a very dull post but life is like that sometimes. I used up the rest of the Sabra Roasted Pine Nut Hummus with Olives on a New York Everything Bagel...
Finished the Field Roast Meat Loaf and the last of TJ's Teeny Taters for dinner....
The last piece of the Luscious Lemon Bar for dessert. If intense Lemon/Coconut desserts are your thing, you must get these Lemon Bars.
I harvested my Saffron and am zeroing in on a recipe...
Frontera Carmenere in excess...

10 comments:

foodfeud said...

Those olives and hummus get me every time. The lemon bar too. I'm too full to really even looks at your pictures!

Carissa said...

You and your olives girl! I have missed you.

Rose said...

I agree with foodfeud...those olives always get me too!

I'm looking forward to the saffron recipe! :)

dirtyduck said...

to lazy to slice those olives? lol it was a slow day here also, must be wtf wed? is that purple flower is saffron?

dirtyduck said...

nevermind!!! i got it (the flower question)

Morgan@LittleHouseofVeggies said...

Lucky girl with that saffron!!!!!

Jessica said...

Isn't it great when hummus and teeny taters are dull and ordinary?

Just Us said...

yum...hummus! I can't wait to see what recipe you find for the saffron!

Vegan In The VI said...

Hello, Ladies & Germ,

Yes, Hummus & Saffron! The great thing about the Saffron is that apparently it is deer-resistant. Thanks for your kind words.

Jenny said...

How can you say it's boring - you even have a flower.