Sunday, January 10, 2010

Food Is Good.

Lunch today was at Cantina D'Italia. It started w/a small House Salad...
...Italian Bread...
...and then Penne Primavera for my entree...
I found the Agave Nectar at Costco for that Alicia mentioned a week or two ago. Two 23.5 ounce bottles for $7.75 as opposed to the 11.75 ounce bottle I get at Trader Joe's for @ $4.
I think my Agave Nectar needs should be covered for the foreseeable future.
Dinner was Chickpea Cutlets with Roasted Cauliflower and Goddess Dressing...
Back tomorrow with more of what a regular vegan eats.

3 comments:

~M~ said...

I think Godess dressing is my favorite!

Bianca said...

Mmm...carbs. I miss bread. And non-brown rice pasta. This cleanse has made me very thankful that I don't have to be gluten-free all the time.

dirtyduck said...

i like this title, food is indeed good! great pics