Sunday, September 20, 2009

Not The Most Exciting Food Weekend

As the title of this post indicates, not much was worthy of posting about this weekend.
We had lunch at Mimosa on Saturday. I don't know what was going on in the kitchen, but they salted my Asparagus Tempura and left Mr. SV's Edamame completely salt free.
My Kung Pao Tofu didn't 'agree' with me either if you know what I mean.
I found a few good deals at Big Lots -- Organic Soda for $2, Polish Mustard for $1 and imported Marzano Tomatoes for $1.50.Today I made Susan's Split Pea Soup.

It turned out great as usual. Hopefully, this week will prove more interesting.

1 comment:

Vegan Epicurean said...

Sparkling yerba mate at Big Lots! Wow, I would not have expected to find that there. When you open it please let us know how it tastes. I haven't seen this anywhere before.

thanks!
Alicia