Friday, April 3, 2009

California Pizza Kitchen, Tysons Corner

This picture is very unappetizing, but since
I've posted where I've had lunch every day
this week, I thought I'd post today's carryout
from CPK.

The Tuscan Hummus with Pita is always
phenomenal. I don't know what CPK does
to make it so yummy.
05.26.2009 - I JUST FOUND OUT THE PITA BREAD IS NOT VEGAN!!!!!!!
If you want to try the CPK Hummus, ask for the Neopolitan Crust instead of
the Pita Bread to go with it. Sorry for the misinformation. This was news to me!

I also bought the last three vegan cupcakes
at Cakelove. Natalia's cupcakes are more to
my taste, but I like to show businesses,whenever
possible,that there is consumer demand for
vegan foodstuff.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

really this picture is very unappetizing but you also post pizza with have different flavor.

Alyssa

Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step