Friday, November 28, 2014

Friday, November 28th

Today felt like Saturday, so off we went to True Food Kitchen for brunch. Because it was actually Friday, they werent serving brunch. Albout 70% of my problems would be solved if LPQ would bring back the Tofu Scramble, that said, my 'Andy's TLT' $12 was delicious...
Kale Salad on the side...We were hoping those were just Bread Crumbs on the Salad...
Mr. SVegetarian and I split a 'Coconut Banana Chia Pudding' $7 for dessert from lunch...
I always enjoy the little pots of succulents they have on each table. So cute...
WF's Breaded Tofu with Roasted Butternut Squash for dinner...
Half a piece of Sweet and Natural's Vanilla Chocolate Creme Cake for dessert from dinner...
Will try again to get brunch tomorrow. Bye for now.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

But if LPQ still had the scramble you would be missing out on yummy new dishes.....!
That sandwich looks so good- i love lots of veggies in a sandwich like that. Maybe it was super fine chopped nuts on the kale salad? The chia pudding combo sounds great, i need to make myself some again soon. Your dinner squash looks amazing-do you add earth balance to the squash?

Oh yes, we took care of some sparkling and red wine as well as the glogg (just a mug each with dessert). I'll just leave the leftovers with them- neither can cook to save their life so i like the idea they have a few homemade meals from all the leftovers- its no big deal for me to make something new for myself.
Ttrockwood

foodfeud said...

That chia pudding looks fantastic! I looove those crunchy thick coconut flakes. Very hearty looking sandwich too. Cute succulents. I ought to buy some. They are so cheery.
I would love a slice of that cake right now. Today I celebrated Buy Nothing Day but didn't plan ahead too well, so I didn't have anything sweet to tide me over at all! (No Thanksgiving dessert leftovers, sadly.)

Sarah said...

I know how you felt, I thought yesterday was Saturday too! At least the tlt still looked really good. I am all about the chia pudding with those big flakes of coconut! That looks so incredible!

Vegan In The VI said...

Hey Now!!!

Unknown, I think what was/is so great about LPQ (besides the Bread) is that girls/women/ladies/females can just go there solo to chill. I dont know of any other restaurant where I can just go sit comfortably alone. I like your attitude about leaving your leftovers at your friend's (although I was sorta hoping you would mail me some of the Sourdough Bread Stuffing).

FF, you were like Unknown and left all your Thanksgiving leftovrers at your Mother's? What is going on up there?

Sarah, the Chia Pudding reinspired me to try making it again myself. Where is your Thanksgiving post? No pics this year?