Monday, August 19, 2013

WTF Monday

Per Molly's suggestion, Kashi Berry Fruitful Cereal with TJ's Almond Milk for breakfast. This was definitely a different experience. Never had fruity shredded wheat before. Not sure what to think about it....
Tofurky Bologna with Vegenaisse on a TJ's Everything Bagel for lunch. Goes down real fast...
WF's Sesame Grilled Tofu with Roasted Potatoes,CSA Okra and Tomatoes for dinner....
Mocha Almond Fudge for dessert...
Similar fare to be expected tomorrow, when I work from home again.

6 comments:

xvavaveganx said...

I was inspired by you in my last trip to the store and I got the blueberry kashi flakes cereal and I can't wait to chow down on it. Your tomatoes are always enviable and dinner looks great!

Jealous of you working from home. I've been cuddling with the animals for like 3 days and I don't want to leave them tomorrow!

Hannah said...

That tofu looks epic.

And the Kashi cereal looks like something I used to adore as a kid! I can't remember the name of the (Australian) cereal, but it had a blackcurrant filling and was SO good.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you tried the cereal! Mike loves it but I've only tried one piece of it so far.

I'm also very glad that LPQ has a cookbook. Hopefully the scramble recipe is in it.

Rae of Food said...

All the food looks so good!

That kashi cereal looks like the iced shredded wheat cereal i ate as a kid!

Ingrid said...

I haven't tried fruity shreds either, I'll be curious to hear your final rendering.

Sesame Grilled Tofu looks fantastic!

Vegan In The VI said...

Hey Now!!!

VaVa, I'm sure you'll be pleased with the Kashi Blueberry Clusters. Pics of the three fuzzies please!!!

Hannah, are you saying the Kashi corporation stole the idea for this cereal from you Aussies?! What was the name of the cereal you had?

RVs, it really was a genius suggestion to check the LPQ cookbook. Can't wait to get back there this weekend. They keep sample cookbooks out to sell.

VGG, you mean Frosted Mini Wheats? Loved those things.

Ingrid, I am pro Berry Fruitful. That is my final rendering.