Wednesday, September 1, 2010

WFH Wednesday

Hard to believe anyone could forget Gardein Tenders and Ian's Onion Rings are baking in the oven, yet some how I did. They really aren't as delicious when they're burnt, but still okay.
Dinner was Chickpea Cutlets with Mustard Sauce (Vegenaisse & Dijon 50/50 stirred up w/Capers) and Rice & Beans.
Quite a few commenters seemed impressed with the other night's Trader Joe's Cherry Chocolate Chip Soy Creamy Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert, so I had that tonight again instead of Blessed Mama's Pecan CC Bars. Oh the dessert dilemma! Which is more delicious? One is creamy goodness and the other is chewy goodness. So confusing.
Plus a bottle of Lost Vineyards Shiraz/Cabernet Sauvignon...

6 comments:

dirtyduck said...

both? (desserts)

lol, i always forget things are in the oven! uh not hard to believe? i tried those chicken tender things a few months ago at my friends house, they are pretty good. you know that book, skinny bitch. (im pretty sure you wrote about it before) well they have that onion ring recipe in it,have you tried that one yet?

Morgan@LittleHouseofVeggies said...

You keep making me want to try those Blessed Mama bars!!

Jessica said...

Could you combine the desserts and put soy creamy on the bar? Then everyone could win.

Just Us said...

I was thinking along the same line as Jessica...just have both deserts. :o) Those chickpea cutlets with that mustard sauce looks yummy! I need to try some of that mustard sauce!

Former Love of Your Life said...

I'm always forgetting that stuff is cooking! I usually don't realize until I smell it.

Anyway, love your blog and look forward to seeing what you eat every day!

Vegan In The VI said...

Hello, Ladies!

Michelle1, I don't buy a lot of books because I know I'll never crack them open. I am unfamiliar with the onion ring recipe.

FLOYL, cool blog you have there. Hope you get to meet a new (vegan) guy soon. Till then, enjoy the friendly vegan blogosphere.